I’m super stoked about this years W.E.L.L. Summit! This is my second year attending (FYI: This isn’t sponsored, however, WS gifted me my tickets again this year to work with them and spread the word about this incredible event that I love!)
Are you new to what this event is? I’ve got you covered! Keep reading to find out more. :) I’ve also got a full blog post from when I attended last years WS, HERE!
What is it:
The W.E.L.L. Summit is a Curated Conference Promoting A 360° View of Wellness
When is it:
Brooklyn, NY — October 5-6, 2018
Where is it:
Brooklyn EXPO Center
How much is it?
ONE DAY ADMISSION: $229
GENERAL ADMISSION: $449
VIP ADMISSION*: $649
*Limited to 100 tickets, this exclusive experience is for the attendee looking to enhance their WELL Summit Experience and turn the weekend into a wellness retreat
BUSINESS VIP*: $749
*Limited to 50 tickets, this business-enhanced experience is for the attendee who’s serious about investing in their network, exposure, and education to grow their wellness business
What is it?
With this being the second year that I’ll be attending, I can say with full confidence, that WELL Summit isn’t just your typical weekend. As WELL INSIDERS clearly states:
WELL Summit brings together thought leaders in the wellness industry to give a unique, 360-perspective of wellness, from healthy beauty and nutrition to how to build your wellness business.
What to expect?
- Christy Turlington Burns – Founder & CEO, Every Mother Counts
- Elisa Camahort Page – Entrepreneur, Speaker and Advisor
- Liz Plosser – Editor-In-Chief of Women’s Health
- Scott Harrison – Founder and CEO of charity: water
Eight sessions and panels with speakers such as:
- Agatha Achindu – Founder, Yummy Spoonfuls
- Allison Knott, MS, RDN, CSSD – Communication Expert
- Amber Wright – Communication Expert
- Amy Ziff – Founder & Executive Director, Made Safe
- Ashlee Piper – Eco-lifestyle Expert
- Blair Badenhop – Wellness Copywriter & Brand Strategist
- Chelsea Williams, MPH, CCPH
- Izzy Sapien – CEO Ritual Rebellion and Well/Beauty Marketing Expert
- Jeannie Jarnot – Founder of Beauty Heroes
- Jenny D. Brice, MFT, MPH – Psychotherapist & Reiki Practitioner
- Kelly Love – Co-Founder, Branch Basics
- Mabel Nuñez – Chief Investment Officer of Girl$ on The Money
- Nell Rueckl – Founder of Spot Spas
- Nikki Novo – Author, Spiritual Mentor & Medium
- Phoebe Lapine – Gluten-Free Chef, Culinary Instructor, and Author
- Robin Li – Vice President, GGV Capital
- Sandra Lanshin Chiu – Acupuncturist and Herbalist
- Sarah Villafranco, MD – Founder & CEO of Osmia Organics
- Satya Scainetti – Founder of Satya Jewelry
- Tina Bou-Saba – Advisor & Investor
- Vanessa Feils – Meditation Guru, Life, and Career Coach
Here’s a link from the WELL Insiders site sharing the sessions and panels you don’t want to miss out on for this Octobers Summit!
Here is a peek at their sponsors and exhibitors this year! I’m stoked about most of these!
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
I even recently hosted a little giveaway with WELL Summit to give away one lucky follower a free General Admission ticket! Congrats again to the lovely winner – can’t wait to meet!
I seriously cannot wait to attend this year! I love Brooklyn, NY (Williamsburg area specifically) and in the fall? HEAVEN. Can’t wait to see some familiar faces, learn some new things, explore the city (my favourite thing to do), eat and drink at my favourite spots (HU Kitchen, Cha Cha Matcha and by Chloe I’m lookin’ at you!) and share my experience through Instagram Stories and posts! (Definitely keep an eye out for that because I LOVE sharing where I’m going and what I’m doing in different cities!)
If you’re wanting to come to my favourite wellness event ever and want to purchase a ticket – you still have time!! Just be sure to use my code WSSammie to receive $75 off of your ticket! Nothin’
Also, be sure to follow W.E.L.L Summit on social: