Alright, summer’s here and I don’t know about you, but I want a makeup look that screams “summer’s in the air, I ain’t got a care!” Haha. But on a serious note, I want fresh, bright, fun and effortless—but with a bit of effort, ya know?
If you’re on the hunt for something fun, simple and fresh, you’re in the right place! Keep on reading for a step-to-step on which makeup products I’ve used to create this summer look! This was featured on Eco Diva Beauty’s blog and I wanted to share it with you!
These Hynt Beauty STELLA Loose Powder Eye Shadows I’m about to share with you are some of my faves! They’re formulated with organic botanicals that are naturally rich in antioxidants and they enhance the eyes beautifully! The shadows are ultra soft powders that can be worn sheer and neutral or layered for a more bold, statement look. Apply them with a dry brush for a light touch of color or a wet brush for a polished, more defined, bold look.
1. Your choice of foundation. For a summer foundation, check out Ilia’s Sheer Vivid Tinted Moisturizer in SPF 20 for a light coverage that lets your skin breathe and protects it!
2. Hynt Beauty Duet Perfecting Concealer. One of my favourite concealers for a more full coverage! This stuff hides dark circles, while brightening and nourishing your undereye area with ingredients such as aloe vera, avocado oils and more terrific, organic ingredients. I apply it under my eyes, and conceal any redness around my nose and/or mouth area. Great for concealing blemishes too! Be advised: you only need the tiniest amount of this product! A little goes a long way!
3. Hynt Beauty Frozen Pink Eyeshadow. Pale metallic pink. I apply this all over my lids (be sure to tap your brush before application—it’s quite shimmery and loose) and then spritz my shadow brush with some toner to get it damp and apply it toward the corners of my eyes. (This helps the loose powder become more pigmented and stick better to the lid!)
4. Hynt Beauty Warm Bronze Eyeshadow. Dark bronze shimmer. Take a crease eye shadow brush and apply this in the crease of your eyelids. Blend it inward, toward the center of the lid. Make sure everything is blended well!
5. Hynt Beauty Honey Gold Loose Eyeshadow. Shimmery coppery gold. Dampen an angled liner brushand dip it into the shadow. Create a winged liner look and apply it on the lower lashline for more drama. I also make sure the lines connect from the top lashline to the inner corner and bottom lashline.
6. Hynt Beauty Nocturne Mascara. Dramatic lashes with a sensitive-eye formula?! Yes please! This mascara is one of my faves and really gives your lashes the va-va-voom you want! It doesn’t irritate either. I know, I know, my sensitive eyes love me for it.
7. Hynt Beauty Alto Radiant Powder Blush in Passion Pink. A soft petal pink blush that leaves a luminous, natural glow. I apply this to the apples of my cheeks and I look healthy, glowy and instantly awake!
8. Hynt Beauty Aria Pure Lipstick with Frozen Pink Eyeshadow dabbed on top for a metallic/frosted look. Love how this turned out! If you’re not into a metallic/frosted lip, skip this part and apply the lipstick lightly as a stain for some colour!
That’s it, Divas! Feel free to play around with these eye shadows and looks and if you want to keep it simple, use just one shadow all over or layer some—it’s up to you! Have fun with it! Happy summer season!
FYFE – Belong (ft. Kimbra)
Currently OBSESSED with this song!
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/317627892″ params=”color=ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false” width=”100%” height=”166″ iframe=”true” /]