It’s definitely that time of the year again…scrambling to find Christmas gifts (and maybe a bit last minute…seeing as how it is only 20 days away!). Not sure what to get? Well, I’ve got gift ideas for ya! Lots of beautiful gift sets and deals going on that you don’t want to miss! Ones that won’t break the bank and then others that…well, tend to be more of a luxurious treat. But hey, that person deserves it – or maybe it’s for you! YOU deserve it! Check ’em out below!
100% Pure stocks some of the most clean, natural and healthy beauty products. Their wide range of natural gift sets offer something for everyone. Whatever you’re looking for, they’ve got an impressive range of tasteful, stylish and healthy options to choose from (in order ranging lowest to highest):
- Online Gift Card ($10+)
- Nude Nail Set ($28)
- 2pc Sugar and Spice Gift Set ($39)
- Gift from Australia ($46)
- Voluminous Hair ($48)
- Healthy Scalp ($48)
- Gift from Hawaii ($48)
- Intensive Moisture ($48)
- Gift from Provence ($40)
- Pick-A-Palette ($67)
- Raisin Set ($75)
- Try Me Kit ($75)
- To All A Good Night ($88)
- Pure Luxe Brush Set ($125)
AILLEA Beauty is your another one-stop-shop (Denver and ATL store locations) for green beauty goodies. Here are their Holiday sets and deals:
- AILLEA For Her Stocking Stuffer ($38)
- AILLEA For Him Stocking Stuffer ($38)
- Vapour Organic Deva Holiday Collection ($40)
- ILIA Beauty Love Me Do Gift Set ($42)
Art of Pure is offering a very special green beauty gift box—it’s loaded with some of their favorite products from Rahua, Maya Chia, Mahalo Kahina, and more! They’re also offering an additional product of choice, either the award-winning Black Chicken Deodorant or the cult-favorite Kahina Argan Oil. Also, use code AOPHULLOSAM for this offer.
Au Naturale takes clean makeup to the next level with their wide range of bold shades, cream shadows, incredible lip stains, lip glosses and more…check out their rad Holiday sets – these bundles end December 13th and then they’ve got a lil somethin’ else for ya! 30% off all kits! (In order ranging lowest to highest)
- Lips That Shine – Two Limited Edition Au Naturale holiday lip shades: High Lustre Lip Gloss in Opulence ($18 ) and Eternity Lipstick in VIP ($25 ).
- Powder Starter Kits – $17.50 (Value $25)
- Get The Look Eye Palettes – $40.60 (Value $58)
- Eye Enhancing Palettes – $40.60 (Value $58)
- Holiday Combination Eye Palette in Merry & Bright – $5o (Value $78)
- Holiday Combination Eye Palette in Let It Snow – $50 (Value $78)
- High Lustre Lip Gloss Collection – $52.50 (Value $75)
- su/Stain Collection – $61.60 (Value $88)
- INIKA Organic Limited Edition Holiday Collection All About Eyes – $33
- INIKA Organic Limited Edition Holiday Collection: Day To Night Eyeshadow Palette – $62
- INIKA Organic Limited Edition Face In A Case – $99
- Receive a FREE Winter Holiday Soap with purchases over $35!
- Right now use code “HULLOSAM” for 10% off through December 31, 2017.
Citrine Natural Beauty Bar is one of my favourite green beauty shops out in Arizona and is having some awesome deals for Holiday Gift Sets that you don’t want to miss!(In order ranging lowest to highest):
- The Beauty Chef – Holiday Boost Gift Set ($45)
- Battington Lashes – Lash Starter Kit ($62)
- RMS Beauty – Luminizer Holiday Gift Set ($86)
- The Beauty Chef – Holiday Glow Gift Set ($99)
- Tata Harper – Winter Wonders Limited Edition Holiday Set ($125)
Crunchi is one of my favourite makeup lines and boasts some incredible ingredients! They also so happen to make my favourite foundation and finishing powder! Don’t miss out on their amazing Holiday deals (in order ranging lowest to highest):
- Berry Bright Lipgloss Gift Set (Date Night + Sangria) ($38)
- Fa la la la-lashes! Mascara Gift Set ($44)
- Show Stopper Eyeshadow Gift Set ($92)
- Luxury Vegan Brush Gift Set ($168)
The Detox Market, another amazing green beauty shop (I got to visit the Toronto location this past summer and it’s awesome!) has curated 9 of the top selling and most loved beauty products of 2017 into this beautiful bundle called The Best of Green Beauty Box 2017. The box has a $310+ value and will retail for $149 only! Here are some other great gift sets in order ranging lowest to highest:
- Alima Pure The Ultimate Lip Duo ($20)
- Detox Your Beauty Kit ($39)
- Vapour Moonlight Holiday Collection ($40)
- Ilia Beauty Love Me Do Gift Set ($42)
- Ursa Major The Mister Shave Set (also unisex) ($54)
- Ursa Major The Exercise Freak Workout Essentials (great unisex gift!) ($68)
- Kjaer Weis Collectors Kit ($76)
- Goop Discovery Set ($125)
- Kjaer Weis Artist’s Kit ($145)
More ideas HERE!
- Holiday Red Nail Essentials ($19.99)
- Wunderlust Gift Set ($50)
- Trailblazer Gift Set ($50)
- Professional Brush Collection ($100)
Fitglow Beauty has a killer Holiday Shop section on their site right now complete with:
- Vegan Lux Makeup Bag ($29)
- Face Cleansing Brush ($38)
- Lip Colour Serum ($42)
- Total Picture Brightening Creme ($69)
- Teddy Brush Set ($78)
- Cloud Balm ($79)
- Calm Skin To Go ($89)
- Flawless Foundation Duo ($89)
- Cleansing Ritual Set ($99)
- Holiday Glam Essentials Kit ($109)
- Lip Serum Trio ($119)
- Vita Active Kit ($179)
- Vita Lux Bright Skin Kit ($199)
Be sure to use code “HULLOSAM” for 15% off your orders!
Hynt Beauty has some beautiful Holiday Gifts right now and I’ve first-hand tried some of these amazing products (their Doe Eyes Defining Duo is killer)! Here are some of their Holiday Gift sets (in order ranging lowest to highest):
- Doe Eyes Defining Duo ($26)
- Night Owl Vegan Lip Gloss Trio ($28)
- Perfect Toppers Vegan Lip Gloss Trio ($28)
- Must Have MUA Favorites ($29)
- Discovery Kit ($49)
- Foundation Brush Set ($35)
- Crystal Party Holiday ($59)
Integrity Botanicals, an awesome natural beauty shop has two awesome Holiday Sets this year (in order ranging lowest to highest):
- “Let It Glow” Limited Edition Box ($185 – $255 value)
- Lash Collection Holiday Kit Limited Edition ($95 – $116 value)
Leahlani Skincare’s gorgeous tropical skincare line will have you dreaming of the Hawaiian paradise she calls her home! I mean, this may not physically bring you there, but it’ll transport your senses to it! Crafted with organic botanicals and clays, delicious tropical fruits and pure organic Hawaiian nectars..the smell alone will captivate you, but the results…they’ll totally get you hooked! Here are a few faves (in order ranging lowest to highest):
- Pua Lei Coco Infusion Body Oil ($24)
- Honey Love 3-in-1 ($28)
- Mermaid Mask ($32)
- Bohemian Ruby Balancing Toning Mist ($32)
- Kalima Cleansing Powder ($46)
- Bless Beauty Balm ($48)
MUN Skincare has my favourite toner and youth serum for prepping the skin before makeup, plus they have some great holiday deals going from now until December 25th!
- The Perfect Gift x 2 – You get a complimentary mini Aknari with every full-sized Aknari Brightening Youth Serum ($95) purchase. This is my favourite! And the mini size is perfect to add to your makeup bag for a quick touch-up throughout the day.
- Get a FREE one-of-a-kind Mykilim Moroccan Clutch hand-woven by Moroccan artisans ($75 value) with any $200 purchase or with the purchase of the Full MUN Collection (normally $393, is on sale for $200. Customers can also apply any promo code on top of this).
- Get a Complimentary Travel Set ($75 value) with any $300 purchase. Our beloved Travel Set – our entire collection that’ll have you glowing from head to toe – normally $75, is our gift to our customers when they spend $300 or more.
Province Apothecary (Canadian shop) your one-stop-shop for all things Canadian skincare! (Available in U.S. and Canada!) They’ve got some killer gift sets right now…this first one, I’m particularly jazzed on because who doesn’t want a daily glow – plus that dry brush is amazing! (In order ranging lowest to highest) Be sure to use code “hullosam” for 15% off your entire purchase! (Excluding custom serums, gift cards and treatments. Holiday gift kits are marked at 15% off the retail cost and as such, promotions cannot be applied to them.)
- Radiant Shower Kit (CANADA ONLY) ($35)
- Radiant Bath Kit (U.S. ONLY) ($35)
- Complete Incense Kit (available HERE if you’re in Canada) ($50)
- Winter Balms Kit (available HERE if you’re in Canada) ($50)
- Daily Glow Kit (available HERE if you’re in Canada) ($75)
A few other great gift ideas include:
- Palo Santo (available HERE if you’re in Canada) ($12)
- Organic Cotton Face Cloths (available HERE if you’re in Canada) ($14)
- Canadian Beeswax Candle (available HERE if you’re in Canada) ($35)
- Jade Facial Roller (available HERE if you’re in Canada) ($44)
Teri Miyahira Beauty has some amazing clean, cruelty-free cosmetics and incredible vegan makeup brushes. Some of my faves, actually! Now that the holidays are right around the corner, Teri’s created a Holiday Classics Kit ($78) that’s filled with 8 x full-sized green beauty products that are all best sellers! The price comes out to be $9.75/product in this kit which is a steal! This is a perfect gift for yourself or a loved one transitioning to clean beauty!
True Botanicals has some great gift options! There’s something for everyone and every skin type! Right now, on your first orders over $40, use code “JOINUS20” to receive $20 off your order! ($20 off offer is valid for new customers on first purchases
over $40. Cannot be combined with other offers.)
The Boxwalla makes some of my favourite unique subscription* boxes that range from books to food to clean skincare. For $49.95, you receive product in whichever box you choose to subscribe to that is well worth more than the actual subscription price!
- The December Food Box is All About Chocolate, so you know I just had to share! There are some delicious treats in this, including some of my favourite Zen Bunni chocolates!
- The December Beauty Box is A Brief History of Timeless Things – complete with non-toxic, natural and plant-based skincare that values $133. I mean…what a deal!
- Make your own boxes (NEW)! For $54.95, you get to choose any THREE products from a mix of three categories : FILM, FOOD, BOOK to make your own customized multisensory GIFT BOX. For you, or a loved one! How brilliant is that?!
*THIS IS A SUBSCRIPTION* You will be charged initially when you purchase. Automatic renewal every two months until you cancel.
Petit Vour is a monthly subscription box that carries amazing non-toxic, vegan, and cruelty-free beauty products…for only 18 bucks/month! Yeah, that’s a steal for all the amazing products you’re getting – which are way over $18 by the way. The beauty boxes each come packed with four deluxe-sized (and sometimes full-sized) products. Such a great gift for someone just getting into clean beauty! Check out Petit Vour’s 2017 Holiday Gift Guide!
HOME + WELLNESS
The Berkey Water Filter is basically my favourite thing ever, but along with it come other awesome products, including our beloved shower filter. Here are my two must-have Berkey products:
Coyuchi is committed to their core ideals: sustainability, minimally processed organic & natural fibers and a truly human commitment to the hands that touch each product. This is one of the reasons I love ’em so much. Right now you can save 20% off the coziest winter layers – unique, soft and textural organic blankets, quilts and throws for every room in your home this holiday AND 20% off organic pajamas and robes. Select collections. No code required. Prices as marked. Ends 12/11.
Zeel is the first company to bring in-home, spa-quality massage directly to you in as little as an hour from the time you book. I LOVE this company and have had a massage with them before at the beginning of the year. (Check it out!) I mean, who wouldn’t want to have an in-home massage?! Private, cozy and totally catered to your liking. Self-care at its finest!
All you have to do is download the app, choose your preferences, and a licensed massage therapist will come to you with the massage table, music – everything you need to transform your living room into a five-star spa! You can even have them use your favourite lotion or oils. (Cus you know I’m picky about what products are being used on my skin!) It’s a win-win!
If you’re interested in booking yourself or a loved one a well-needed massage “HULLOSAM” $20 off your first massage. (Never expires!)
Daily Harvest smoothies, ice creams and soups are some of my faves! They make the best healthy, on-the-go snacks when you have ZERO time to stop somewhere or to make your own at home. Use code “BOGO9” when you order a nine-cup box and get your next nine cups for free! Valid only for new customers.
Sun Basket has $50 off—$35 off the first week and $15 off the second week! (Promotional offer is only for new customers. Valid until Dec 15th)
- they need to make room in our warehouse
- they have too much stock
- they want to free up capital and space for cool new stuff next season
Stay tuned for this on their website and/or sign-up to receive notifications!
Moorea Seal has some holiday gift ideas up on their site and boy are they CUTE! Use code SNOW to take an extra 20% off marked prices on ALL shoes, candles, and the entire Moorea Seal office and jewelry collections!* There are some already marked down gems you can combo this code with to get some seriously deep discounts! Check ’em out HERE.
I’ve also got a full list of some of my top Amazon picks to shop, so definitely check those out:
See any deals you’d like to snag? Let me know in the comments below what else you’d like to see/know regarding Holiday gift ideas and more! I’ll be updating as we get closer to Christmas, so stay tuned!
This post contains affiliate links, which means that I receive a percentage of commission if any products are purchased through my links. As always, these are companies I have used personally, believe in and support. Also, thank you for supporting me, hullosam through your purchases. :)