The colder the temps get, the drier our skin can get too. What’s necessary for glowing skin, no matter the season? A great hydrator! Here are my top five.
- Fitglow Beauty Cloud Comfort Cream – the belle of the ball! The name alone says it all! This product has been nothing but a treat for my skin. With or without the cold weather, it’s constant. It nourishes the skin with incredible organic ingredients and calms inflammation and redness… plus, it feels divine on the skin. With organic cloudberry and chia extracts, this cream rebuilds the skin’s strength and its moisture barrier with complete essential lipids and high level of vitamins. Calm liposome deeply penetrates the skin to stimulates cell regeneration, soothe irritation and improve skin elasticity. Perfect under makeup and of course, for environmentally aggravated skin, anyone with rosacea or skin that needs some lovin’.
- Leahlani Aloha Ambrosia Morning Elixir is perfectly suitable for all skin types, Aloha Ambrosia Morning Elixir is a feather light serum, an exotic superfood feast for your skin. I mean, just wait til you get a whiff of its scent! Its lightweight, silken texture absorbs beautifully into the skin, and infuses each cell with the essential nutrients it needs throughout the day. So, your skin will be well-fed, moisturized and nourished. Aloha Ambrosia has a ton of youth-enhancing antioxidants and vitamins derived from organic mangosteen, goji berry, guava and passionfruit oils. (Yum!) It gets better! It smells of Jasmine flowers, fruity and tropical… leaving you with the most gorgeous glow!
- Leahlani Beauty Bless Beauty Balm is such a divine, a treat for your skin! With its light cocoa, neroli, blue tansy and orchid scents… this stuff is an island escape in a jar and I kid you not, it’s ridiculously addictive! Bless Balm can be used in many ways. As a moisturizer, for your skin, lips, cuticles, and decollete—or you can also use this as a cleansing balm! I prefer it as a cleansing balm, as it is so smooth, buttery and it doesn’t melt to a liquidy oil too quick. It’s perfect and gets makeup off in a jiff!
- Edible Beauty & Snowflower Illuminating Face Oil smells like a vanilla dream and illuminates the face with a 100% organic cocktail of unique wildcrafted Australian active botanicals. This synergy of oils rejuvenates skin and boosts collagen activity to infuse the skin with youth, vibrancy and vitality. Snowflower seed oil (which I actually hadn’t heard of) and kakadu plum are chock full of vitamin C to boost collagen production and brighten the skin, while emu apple seed oil has four times the antioxidants of blueberries and natural waxes to nourish and rejuvenate the skin. This oil reduces inflammation and encourages skin suppleness! I love using it in the morning before I apply makeup—if you want a glowy skin before foundation, definitely use this product!
- Max and Me Sweet Serenity Rescue Balm is a sensitive, irritated stressed-out skin’s dream! It’s perfect for delicate skin and is amazing at targeting troubled conditions such as red, flaky skin, acne or rosacea. It even helps with cuts and burns and boosts collagen build-up. I know… what doesn’t this balm do!? Because of the beautiful blend of beauty oils, butters and essential oils, this balm is a gentle hydrator that is also super helpful for releasing heat, relieving redness and promoting a radiant complexion. For real, this stuff is amazing!
This post is sponsored and featured on Eco Diva Beauty's blog. It also contains affiliate links. As always, all thoughts expressed are honest and unique to my personal experience.