So you know I talk about skin and makeup a lot, but what about hair? Well, my hair certainly doesn’t get neglected (especially since it’s coloured!). Today I’m sharing with you my 5 favourite clean beauty hair products from Follain! From shampoo, to a hair mask and dry shampoo…I’ve got you covered!
- Josh Rosebrook LIFT Hair Texture and Volume – This versatile hair mist does it all! It gives volume, texture and it even holds your hair in place! It’s infused with awesome ingredients like horsetail, lavender and sage to leave hair not only thicker, but healthier. I love this whenever my hair is down and I want a super messy, textured look. It’s so good you guys! It even comes in a travel size, which I personally adore.
- Lulu Organics Lavender and Clary Sage Hair Powder – A super gentle and safe way to handle a no-shampoo day. It extends blowouts, gives your hair volume and leaves your hair smelling fresh! It contains awesome organic ingredients like rice powder and horse tail powder keep those oily locks at bay, and a hint of essential oil gives your tresses a light, clean scent.
- True Botanicals FRESH Nourishing Shampoo – A natural shampoo that lathers?! Oh yes! This easy-sudsing formula has an amazing, bold (but natural) scent, with lemon and orange peel, ylang ylang, sweet violet and mimosa tenuiflora bark. (Think fresh cut grass with a side of citrus/floral notes…it’s SO refreshing!) It’s also and packed with potent antioxidants for sun-exposed hair and promotes soft hair and a healthy, flake-free scalp.
- Rahua Color Full Hair Mask – This rich, leave-in treatment is amazing for color-treated hair, curly/thick hair, and normal hair. Whether styling with heat tools or air-drying, this luxe treatment with Rahua’s signature oil quenches thirsty strands. What’s super fascinating about this hair mask is that the heat from a blow dryer or styling tool activates the Rahua oil, making it even more potent as it calms frizz, tames stray hairs, gives you shine and restores hair to the softest and lightest it’s ever felt.
- Yarok Feed Your Youth Hair & Scalp Serum – When your hair is lost, this leave-in treatment – packed with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants – helps bring it back. Just a few droppers of this amazing serum each week helps restore brightness and moisture, as well as shine! One of the main ingredients, Yarrow oil, is a powerful natural dryness fighter – so, if you’ve got a dry scalp, this stuff is awesome for combatting it.
What are your favourite green hair products and what do you use them for? Any here that stand out to you? There are so many awesome hair products (styling, treatment and more) up on Follain’s website, so head on over and take a peek! Happy almost weekend! x
I love Fractures, and I love this song.
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/332523066″ params=”auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true” width=”100%” height=”450″ iframe=”true” /]
This post is in collaboration with Follain and contains affiliate links. As always, all thoughts expressed are honest and unique to my personal experience.