Happy Monday and Happy (Belated) Mother’s Day! Hope you mum’s all had a wonderful Sunday with your families and loved ones!
This week’s playlist is definitely more on the eclectic side. Folk, a random bit of electronica…I hope you like it! I sure dig it. Have a wonderful Monday! And, if you feel so inclined and would like to listen to more of my playlists, click HERE. :)
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
BONUS!!! (Here’s the recipe I mentioned on my Instagram)
BOB’S RED MILL ALMOND MEAL CAKE! (Best ever…seriously!)
- 3/4 cup Butter, Unsalted (Make sure it’s room temp, or a bit melted!)
- 1 cup Sugar (I subbed agave nectar, and 2/3 cup!)
- 1-1/2 cups Almond Meal/Flour
- 1/2 cup Organic Coconut Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Milk (But I used a little over 1/2 a cup, and Coconut Milk)
- 1 tsp Vanilla
Cream together butter and agave until smooth. Add in eggs, one at a time, and beat until fully blended in. Add coconut milk and vanilla and mix until combined.
In a separate bowl, combine flours, salt and baking powder. Beat the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and beat until creamy. Spread into a greased 9×13-inch cake pan and bake at 350°F for 30 minutes. Serve with fresh fruit and whipped cream. I made a coconut whipped cream that you can find HERE!
Makes 18 slices of cake.